Up to four (4) bulky item collections, with up to ten (10) items per collection, can be scheduled per year, per household. To schedule a 10/4 pick-up, please call Rainbow Disposal at (714) 847-3581.
Qualifying items include the following:
- Furniture, mattresses, box springs, bed frames, headboards, and footboards
- Area rugs, rolled and secured, not to exceed 6 ft. in length.
- Household appliances such as ovens, built in stove tops, range hoods, refrigerators, dishwashers, water heaters, water softeners, clothes washer or dryer, trash compactor, and microwave ovens.
- Pool equipment.
- Moving boxes and shipping cartons in excess of the Recycling Cart capacity.
- Bagged trash in excess of th Trash Cart capacity -- not to exceed 40 lbs. per bag and sealed with string, tape, plastic or wire tie.
- Securely bundled palm fronds, or tree trimmings/branches in excess of Green Waste Cart capacity, not to exceed 4 ft. in length and 40 lbs. per bundle.
Material not accepted through 10/4 Program:
- Universal waste and hazardous waste is not accepted.
- Remodeling items such as intact vanity cabinets, sinks, toilets, bathtubs, intact windows and doors; cast iron tubs are not accepted.
- Waste from construction and demolition waste is not accepted.