- Community Development
- Applications & Fees
Applications & Fees
- Administrative Wireless Facility Permit
- Administrative Wireless Communication Facilities Permit - Public Right-of-Way - Required for small cell facilities located on light poles and utility poles in the public right-of-way
- Area Variance Application - Minor variances are an adjustment of a code requirement by up to 10% that are permitted by Fountain Valley Municipal Code 21.50.030.
- Banner Permit Application - A temporary banner permit is required to hang a banner on a building for a maximum time of 60 days. The banner must be removed for a minimum of 30 days before another temporary banner permit can be issued.
- Development Review Application - Applications for all non-residential architectural modifications (e.g., building materials, colors, doors, facades, landscaping, roof materials, windows, etc.) require a Development Review application which requires Planning Commission approval.
- Foreclosure Property Registration Form - Fountain Valley Municipal Code Section 8.53 requires the registration of properties within the City of Fountain Valley that are in the foreclosure process.
- Permanent Outdoor Dining Permit - The City Council approved new standards for permanent outdoor dining for Fountain Valley restaurants at its regular meeting on August 17, 2021. The new standards approved by Council will allow for permanent outdoor seating in existing sidewalk and patio areas as well as newly constructed patio areas.
- Planning and Development Application - This is a general application for all planning entitlements. Please note that public noticing requirements are not typically required for tentative parcel maps or development reviews. Please verify with a Planner at 714-593-4425.
- Preliminary Housing Checklist - Preliminary Housing Application - Housing Crisis Act 2019 - SB 330
- Resolution Review Application - Required for the transfer of a conditional use permit.
- Sign Permit Application - An administrative sign permit is required for properties that do not have an approved sign program. This application is required in addition to a building permit.
Small Format Restaurant Application - Required for food establishments with less than 50 seats.
- Special Event Permits - Also known as Temporary Use Permit.
- Temporary EMERGENCY USE Permit Application [Example] Outdoor Dining Plan Requirements SCE Outdoor Business Operations
- Temporary Use Permit Application - A Temporary Use Permit is required for Parking Lot Sales and Special Events.
- Variance Finding Form - This form is required to be submitted along with the Planning and Development Application if submitting for a variance. Variance Procedures handout