Each year, the Capital Improvement Program and its 10-year forecast is developed to address the infrastructure needs of the City. The components of the infrastructure include:
- Arterial, collector and residential streets
- Curb / gutter / sidewalks throughout the City
- Parks and associated amenities, such as as playground equipment, sport court surfaces and landscaping
- Traffic signals and associated equipment
- Utility infrastructure and associated equipment for water, sewers and storm drains
Infrastructure Master Plans
The City has developed several master plans for infrastructure development, management and maintenance. These plans include a pavement management plan, water master plan, sewer master plan and drainage master plan. These plans chart a course to address both immediate and long-term needs to maintain and upgrade infrastructure to meet community demands.