General Admission $5
Tickets available now, click here: Summerfest Tickets
Admission tickets are required for all attendees age 5 years and older. Due to occupancy limits, the only way to guarantee admission to Summerfest is to purchase an online ticket. Walk-up tickets will be sold at the event if occupancy limits have not been reached.
As many of you know, Summerfest has been an open and free event for its entire 12 year history. Unfortunately, our expenses have increased this year as we learn to operate in a post-COVID environment. In addition to increased expenses we are currently forced to limit entry to the event. As a result, the general admission revenue will be used to help offset the costs associated with ensuring that Summerfest is a safe event for for as many families as possible.
Thursday: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Friday: 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Saturday: 2:00 pm -11:00 pm
Sunday: 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
To view more information about Summerfest stage line-up and more please visit our registration page for all the details.
Summerfest will be offered in compliance with all state, county, and city guidelines. As of May 17, 2021, Orange County is in Orange Tier. As a result, we are currently planning for the following protocols. These will be updated as guidelines are changed/updated.
1. Face mask will be required consistent with state, county, and city guidelines.
2. Guests will be responsible for ensuring social distancing during the event.
3. CA residents only
4. Occupancy limits. At this time we are in Orange Tier so we are limited to 25% occupancy. As a result, we are limited to 1,800 presale tickets, per day. We will adjust these occupancy limits as directed by state, county, and city guidelines.
5. Presale tickets will be limited to 12 tickets per person, per day. Up to three households may be represented in a family pod.
6. Attendees must agree to terms of entry at the event which will include the following;
- No Covid-19 related symptoms in the past 72 hours
- No known positive Covid-19 exposures in the past 14 days
- Contact information (name and phone number or email address) for at least one person in each family pod.
7. Touchless payment options will be available.