A new way to vote is on the way! Voters shared that the two most important factors they consider when casting their ballot are simplicity and security. As we move to Vote Centers in 2020, it means that the Orange County’s Registrar of Voters are bringing more choices to voters on where, when and how they would like to cast their ballot. It means opportunities for not just smoother operations, but to enhance the voter experience, take the hassles out of voting and providing a more secure environment.
Elections are no longer a one-day event. Voting begins the month before any election day when every registered voter receives a Voter Information Guide as well as a vote-by-mail ballot. The Voter Information Guide is also available at Fountain Valley City Hall. Take advantage of the alternatives available:
- Drive-thru ballot drop-off;
- In-person options; OR
- Returning your ballot via United States Postal Service or deliver your ballot to us.
For in-person voting, you will have the opportunity to vote at one of nearly 170 customer service centers located throughout Orange County. In addition, here are more flexibility with the upcoming election.
- Vote for 4 days prior to Election Day (November 3, 2020), including Saturdays and Sundays.
- You will be greeted and checked in electronically.
- Drop off completed vote-by-mail ballot at any location.
- Receive the best customer service, a smooth process and a secure environment to meet voter’s needs throughout Orange County.
To locate a Voting Center in Orange County for the November 2020 Presidential General Election, you can visit the Orange County Registrar of Voters. The Honda Center will serve as one of nearly 170 Vote Centers and will be Orange County’s largest Vote Center.
There are two Ballot Drop Boxes in Fountain Valley: Fountain Valley Branch Library and The Center at Founders Village (Fountain Valley Senior Center).
If you have any questions about the upcoming November 2020 Presidential General Election, you can contact the Orange County Registrar of Voters at (714) 567-7600 or email@example.com.