Don't miss your chance to become a volunteer at the 2019 Fall Games! Looking for 1,000 volunteers to make Fall Games a successful event for the 800 Special Olympics Southern California athletes who will compete in golf, soccer, softball, tennis and volleyball. Below is the specifics if you are interested in volunteering on November 8 & 9 at the Fountain Valley Sports Park & David L. Baker Golf Course.
- The minimum age to volunteer at Fall Games is 14 years old.
- Each person is required to have their own email address to register.
- All volunteer shifts are assigned on a first come, first serve basis.
- Registration closes on Friday, November 8 at 5 p.m.
- Click here to visit our Fall Games website for more information on the event.
- As an alternative to volunteering, we welcome Fans in the Stands (spectators) to come out to the games to cheer the athletes on. Click here to learn more!
Click here to view the available volunteer shifts.
- Have 5-10 people in your volunteer party? Consider registering as a group here. Space is limited for group registration so act now!
For questions, please email Manager, Volunteer Engagement Lisa Carpenter at firstname.lastname@example.org.