Right now, healthcare workers at MemorialCare have the gear they need to protect themselves and others as they care for patients with COVID-19.
But with the number of COVID-19 patients rising daily, and with the outpouring of generosity from the community, MemorialCare is accepting the community’s help of donating supplies. This will ensure supplies will be ready if needed in the coming days and weeks, to protect staff and patients at MemorialCare.
What to donate (new or unused):
- Face masks (disposable or handmade)
- N95 masks, sometimes called respirators
- Eye protection including face shields and safety goggles
- Disposable gowns
- Disposable gloves, especially non-latex
- Disposable surgical caps
- Disposable foot covers
- Wipes: bleach or antimicrobial
- Hand sanitizer
More specialized items:
- PAPRs (powered air-purifying respirators) and PAPR hoods