Date Time: Jan 4, 2021 11:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Jan 4, 2021 11:00 AM
Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device:
Click Here to Join
Description: We will be discussing:
- The Grant Program
- Eligibility Requirements
- What the funding can be used for
- The Application
- Required Documents
- Who to Contact for Assistance
The California Grant Program for small businesses is set to open Wednesday, December 30, 2020. $500 million will be for eligible small business owners and nonprofits. Grants up to $25,000 will be given to eligible small businesses and nonprofits to help cover expenses during the pandemic.
- Application Opens December 30, 2020 at 6:00 AM PST
- Application Closes January 8, 2021 at 11:59 PM PST
- Start of Approval Notifications January 13, 2021
Applicants who submitted their application and submitted all documentation in the first round do not need to reapply; qualified applications will be automatically rolled over into the next funding round for consideration.
- Application Opens TBD
- Application Closes TBD
- Start of Approval Notifications TBD
Round 2 is the final application window for the Program. Grant awards for businesses in the second application window will be made in two decision rounds for funding.
Get your documentation in order to be prepared to apply when the application window opens.
Necessary documents :
1. Application Certification: Signed certification used to certify your business
2. Business Financial Information:
a. Most recent tax return filed (2019 or 2018) – provided in an electronic form for online upload, such as PDF/JPEG or other approved upload format.
b. Copy of official filing with the California Secretary of State, if applicable, or local municipality for the business such as one of the following: Articles of Incorporation, Certificate of Organization, Fictitious Name of Registration or Government-Issued Business License.
3. Government Issued Photo ID: Such as a Driver’s License or Passport
One complete application will qualify you to be considered for both rounds, please only apply once.
Applying through multiple organizations will delay your application from being processed.
Owners of multiple businesses, franchises, locations, etc. will be considered for only one grant and are required to apply for the business with the highest revenue.
To register for a webinar about the program, please visit https://lnkd.in/gphNeQK.
Webinars Occur at 11 AM Daily:
- Dec 23, 24, 27, Jan 1 - English
- Dec 26 - English/Spanish
- Dec 28 - English/Armenian
- Dec 29 - English/Mandarin
- Dec 30 - English/Tagalog
- Dec 31 - English/Farsi
- Jan 2 - English/Vietnamese
- Jan 3 - English/Korean
- Jan 4 - English/Arabic