Vaccination is one of the most important tools to end the COVID-19 pandemic. Orange County will equitably distribute a safe and effective vaccine to everyone who lives or works in Orange County, ages 16+ as supply is available. The OC Health Care Agency is scheduling vaccines through the Othena.com platform (and apps).
ALL people wishing to receive COVID vaccine must meet the minimum age requirement and show proof of age at the time of appointment.
When getting vaccinated, identification will be asked to prove.
- Identification – Picture ID/Name that matches appointment
- Age - Date of birth
- Verification that person lives/works in OC (mailing address/workplace in OC)
- If identification is not available - please refer to Supervisor for guidance
Documentation for Minors for Vaccine
Anyone wishing to receive COVID vaccine must meet the minimum age requirement and show proof of age at the time of appointment.
- Pfizer - 16 and older
- Johnson & Johnson - 18 and older
- Moderna - 18 and older
Those who are under age 18 must have a parent or legal guardian present with them to receive the vaccine.
Required documents at time of appointment:
- Photo ID
- Government ID/passport (from America or foreign country)
- School ID
- Official form verifying DOB
- Birth Certificate
- Immigration paperwork
- Medical visit summary with Name and DOB
- Medical Insurance Card with Name and DOB
- Prescription with Name and DOB
The appointment will not be honored without required documents to prove Identification/DOB.