Calling all California aspiring business owners! Have you ever wanted to start selling online? You can join this 3-week training program and receive access to your own eCommerce site to help launch your business.
Business owners will learn how to get their business online, reach new customers, and increase their sales at a local, regional, and national scale. Once completing the program, business owners will gain access to sell on a California branded eCommerce platform. Business owners will receive a six-month free subscription to sell online while receiving no-cost one-on-one consulting to assist in furthering their online success.
- Open to product-based businesses (Not open to service-based businesses)
- For first-time e-commerce businesses
- Open to brick-and-mortar businesses that have never sold online before
- Cannabis, CBD, adult entertainment, gambling, and other like businesses are ineligible for the program
- You must be a California-based business
- *If the program is oversubscribed, a lottery will be held for the 300 open slots available on the California Shop Small e-commerce site.
- *Priority will be given to those businesses that have never made a sale
What we will be discussing:
- What is California Shop Small
- The importance of selling online
- Online Tools
- Your inventory
- Costing and pricing
- Setting up your store online
- Product photos
- Online content
- Packaging and shipping
- Managing your inventory
- Merchandising, Discounts, Sales Reports, Orders
- Social Media
Session Dates and Times:
- Tuesday, November 30 | 3:00-4:00 PM
- Thursday, December 2 | 3:00-4:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 7 | 3:00-4:00 PM
- Thursday, December 9 | 3:00-4:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 14 | 3:00-4:00 PM
- Thursday, December 16 | 3:00-4:00 PM
The training will run November 30 - December 16 on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3 PM - 4 PM. Must be a product-based business. For more information and to register, visit https://bit.ly/3ovR7iX.