FOUNTAIN VALLEY RECREATION CENTER GETTING A FACE LIFT
On January 9th 2018, construction commenced on this much anticipated project which will vastly enhance and modernize the exterior of the City’s highly used recreation center.
This project will give a face lift to the antiquated 1970s building with a more modern and vibrant exterior. The project, slated to be complete this summer, includes the following improvements:
- New entry way with stone veneer, new archway, as well as new doors and storefront windows
- New storefront windows and doors around the building perimeter
- Exterior wall modifications for enhanced aesthetics
- Stucco repair and painting
- Removal of current wood shingles and replacement with metal roofing similar to other buildings in the park
- Installation of sports figures on exterior wall and new signage
The new improvements will be an added asset to a building which has and will continue to provide vital programs to the community for many years to come.