While the City is not aware of any instances of
suspected fraud, a fraud hotline is considered a best practice as it functions
as an effective prevention and detection program.
About the Fraud Hotline
The Fraud Hotline is designed for reporting suspected cases of fraud that has a financial impact on the City, including but not limited to theft, waste or abuse of city resources. Examples include:
· Theft of City property, such as inventory or supplies
· Using City property for personal use
· Accepting a bribe, kickback, or illegal gratuity
Please note the hotline is not a substitute for employment-related grievances or appeals, as existing City policy and procedures provide channels for resolution of these issues.
How to Report
If you have an issue or concern to report, use our independent third-party anonymous and confidential reporting service. You will need our Company ID (FVCA) when reporting incidents or concerns.
Here’s how to report:
· Online: reports can be submitted at www.fraudHL.com 24-hours a day using the
secure online reporting form
· Phone or Fax: call or fax the toll-free number 1-855-FRAUD-HL